Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda, a land of a thousand hills has become the travel delight of many tourists. It is the holiday destination for anyone that desires to have a rejuvenating and memorable vacation.
1 Day: Gorilla trekking Rwanda
The One-day Gorilla trekking trip comes with a lot of excitement and adventure. It is expected that the visitor has already arrived in Rwanda, at least a day before the trip.
In order to ensure early arrival, we usually schedule pick-up time for 4:30 am.
The journey may take close to 2hours which brings the arrival time to 6:00 am. Breakfast will be served and the designated tour guide will be available from 8:00 am for the trek which might probably last for another 8hours.
After the trek, the driver dedicated to the trip takes each of the tourists back to their hotel or location
- Required Permit issued for the Gorilla Trekking
- Breakfast and Lunch will be served
- A dedicated driver to handle transportation
- A tour guide with the ability to effectively communicate in English or French
- Drinking-water and Lunch
- Visa for traveling to Rwanda
- Hotel accommodation
- Expenses during the stay in Rwanda
- Tips for local guides
- Insurance during the stay in Rwanda